New Online Store Design Experience – when?

Highlighted
2 0 0

The new "sections on all pages" was already introduced at the Unite 2019 – and the demo is already available since some time and we now just saw another demo of things which are already known. So we are in 2020 – when will this feature be published? There is really a strong need of this for a lot of shop developers, it would be superb to get any info about this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1909 82 243

It's still strongly in beta,

To know when keep an eye on the new-online-store-desing-experience forum meant for developers and partners 

I have compilation thread for reunite online store channel stuff like NOSDE

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Reunite/Online-store-reunite-restaurants-express-theme-new-t...

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
608 15 154

Hi @ptrck_schndr 

Thanks for your question- I'm also super eager to see sections on all pages available to merchants who want to expand their online store. While we don't have a firm date available, we are looking to launch the new Online Store Design Experience later this year. As Paul mentioned, the best place to learn more and get updates is in the dedicated forum he linked (cheers Paul!) and you can even participate in the beta yourself if you want to get a head start on learning how the new sections types work and what theme adjustments need to be made. We'll also be releasing guides and tutorials to support this new feature too, so keep an eye out. 

Hope this helps,

Liam Griffin

Shopify | Developer Community Manager

0 Likes