Pickup bells and whistles

Highlighted
2 0 1
The reunite video mentioned bells and whistles coming soon for the pick up option. Like customers being able to book a Date/time for pickup. (Would be great if shopping appointments could be made as well)
When will this option be available?
Also, when it is available it would be great if the appointment booking could sync with google calendar. Trying to get this happening with apps but having no success.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 3
Hey there,

Have you tried Sesami for your bookings and syncing with Google calendar with no luck?
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
I’ve tried Timlify, Sesami, Tipo, BookThatApp and some of them have a link
to add the appointment to google calendar but it doesn’t show up on a
mobile device. Also I would have to go into Shopify to confirm the
appointment then open google and add the appointment. Takes way more time
than my current process. Webkul looks like they might have a google
calendar sync but it seems to still be pretty manual and so far I can’t get
it to send me the booking confirmation so I can also have a link. Just the
customer get an email. And at that I can’t get the add to calendar link to
work. Super frustrating.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 3

I underestand chosing the right tool is sometimes frustrating. 

I’m the Cofounder of Sesami, at the same time an eCommerce architect. I’m not here to sell you Sesami but to solve your problem.

Syncing Sesami to Google should take 2 minutes. You have to click on the last step for it to show up on your phone (iOS).

Book a call with our support team and we’ll help you set it up easy:

https://sesamiapp.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/sesami-support-call

0 Likes
Excursionist
35 0 2

@Allyson3 wrote:
The reunite video mentioned bells and whistles coming soon for the pick up option. Like customers being able to book a Date/time for pickup. (Would be great if shopping appointments could be made as well)
When will this option be available?
Also, when it is available it would be great if the appointment booking could sync with google calendar. Trying to get this happening with apps but having no success.

Yeah, also wondering about information on the 'bells and whistles' ? Particularly important is the ability for customer to choose a day and perhaps time slot, so we know when to have orders ready.

0 Likes