Quite shocked about Shopify Re-Unite.

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 12

Hey, i just started watching Shopify Re-Unite Livestream..
Now tell me Why are you only helping with Shopify capital in U.S, U.K & Canada? Why aren't you helping the ones in Norway/rest of europe? At Least reducing transaction fees or helping any other way? We feel left alone and hopeless due to COVID-19. This is totally unfair to Shop Owners across Europe.
We are paying fees to you and paying a recurring bill, EVERY MONTH! Yet we can't receive any help when it's most needed.
And you have payed out over 1 Billion in capitals to others shops starting from 200$ up to 1 Million $ FROM OUR MONEY!
WE NEED HELP!
The shops in europe are struggling HARD!

The only thing is GIFT CARDS and TIPPING that are available for all shops now. But tell us how Tipping will help if the consumer thinks that they are paying us already with the product. Why would they tip a shop if they are already paying for a product? 

In all honesty, this is just ridiculous. I have nothing against the shop's in U.S, U.K, Canada etc. But you can't leave the rest of the shops just hanging without a basic help. 

Please help us.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 117 353

Shopify is still relatively new in those regions, it started in cananda and america so has much stronger relations and capabilities there.

Tipping is contextual and will see the most benefit for those business that would normally have tipping in a brick and mortar.

If your delivering locally you can change your messaging to encourage tipping to increase cash flow to your delivery employees.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 12

Not Quite relatively new and that shouldn't be a problem to help us. There are thousands of Stores across europe that are just left hanging and seeing this occur is just heart breaking. 
I'm sorry if i am wrong, but it feels like Shopify is just focusing on the "Big Economy" countries to help. All i want is for someone to see this and maybe make some changes around.

0 Likes