A lot of customers requsting this!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1637 99 357

Hey, Cameron. 

Peter here from Shopify Support!

I'm not entirely sure whether adding Afterpay to our POS is on the roadmap yet, however, I can understand how this could greatly impact you and other merchants who have Afterpay available. I've gone ahead and created a feature request on your behalf to bring this to our products team attention. If the request is viable, and if Afterpay is able to handle this type of integration then our teams will do their best to get this launched in a future update. While these type of requests can take time to create, we will be sure to announce the feature if it becomes available in the future on our announcement page here

Thank you for taking the time to let us know this is a wanted feature! We find this type of feedback extremely valuable as this helps us fine-tune what we work on to help our merchants grow. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

Peter 
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 4

I would also love to have this feature in the Shopify POS. Was one of the major reasons I moved to Vend but would definitely move back to Shopify POS if this is available. Is now the only reason I haven't made the switch back.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm pretty sure Afterpay is available now. One thing I would love to know is if we have it available in our check out, can customers from USA use it to check out? If yes I will definitely add it

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1637 99 357

Hey, @Kylierae81 , @Trina_Thai

Afterpay isn't yet supported within our POS as Shopify POS supports only Authorize.net & First Data Payeezy in terms of third-party payment processors. That said, Afterpay does appear to be available to store owners based in the United States, so customers based in the United States should be able to use this a payment method. For this, I'd recommend reaching out to Afterpay directly as they should be able to confirm this for you. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 3

Hello, can you please let me know when Afterpay will be integrated with the Shopify POS?  It would make taking Afterpay much simpler and cut down on employee errors. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1637 99 357

@Tracey_Bowen1 

Thank you for sharing your feedback for getting Afterpay integrated into Shopify POS. Our teams review feedback daily so they can take the appropriate steps to determine if a feature is something we're able to add. At this time, the feature request is collecting feedback, but we do not have a timeline for when or if this would be added to our point of sale. I've added your vote to the feature request so our teams know there is continued interest in getting this added. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2
This feature should totally be supported by Shopify. Frankly I don't understand why this feature isn't available yet, since this is one of the most used paying methods in the Netherlands. I'm pretty sure implementing this payin method would be profitable for shopify as well as shops make more sales.
2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Peter,

Just wondering if you have an update on this?

It appears that others along with myself are potentially looking for other POS providers who do support Afterpay. 

Is there a timeline available for this hey, or a work around / any advice from Shopify on how to accept Afterpay payments in store?

Thanks

Josh

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1637 99 357

@Junk2Jewels 

I'm afraid I do not have any other information outside of the feedback has been collected and added to the feature request. At this time, the only workaround would be having customers place their orders online, or sending draft order invoices to your customers. Either route would result in skewed data as the sale will appear as coming from your online store and not your POS. 

0 Likes