All POS Orders added to online orders and notification e-mail from every order?

Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 16

Whoo hoo! Thanks. The stores in our franchise using it have also expressed this same issue. We appreciate you passing it on.

Spencer

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 9

i agree, please allow the options for only push notifications for online sales not POS sales. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 64 96

My pleasure, @SpencerCran!

Thanks for your feedback as well, @KurtisSpade. It's been passed along.  

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Helen,

Please add my business to the up vote in adding in this feature to the mobile app.

We need to be reactive to online orders and will just end up switching off the notifications or becoming numb to them like the boy who cried wolf!

How has this not been added to the changelog yet?!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 64 96

Thank you for expressing your interest in this as well, @mikea001. I have submitted a request on your behalf too.

Let me know if you have any other concerns. 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 8

Yes I just got off of chat requesting the same feature. I don’t need to be notified of a POS on my phone. But I do for an online order. Currently there is no way to filter orders on my phone to see what I need to prepare for shipping  from my brick and mortar. 

shopify is making me lug a laptop around and goto admin to filter. This is crazy. What’s the purpose of the app? 

The option to disable pos or the option to filter order channels on the phone should have been in the first release.  Who’s thinking about the work flow? Cave men? 

shopify engineers are like politicians they  live in a bubble and have no ideal of a real world mom and pop store. 

For Shopify to live up to its hype it needs to hire real working retailers that know the ins and outs of operating a brick and mortar store with online commerce. 

you just got to do better... 

Shopify should simplify not complicate. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

+1 to this. It's causing havoc having all the POS orders ping and losing track of the website orders. It's actually a really big problem at the moment..

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I see the last post was in June, it there an update for this? Agree, needing to be able to switch off POS notifications is functionality I would have thought Shopify would build as standard. Thanks in advanced

1 Like
Highlighted

As well as notification setting, can you please also add an auto-archive function for POS sales only

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

+1 Would also like to have the option to disable POS notifications and have only online orders pop-up. 

0 Likes