Automatic Discount not working on products in POS store

Highlighted
2 0 6

This is the most basic of features for a POS system, with all our stores, this is a must have before Christmas.

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Can i please be added to the list to be notified about this feature as well? I am just installing POS to my shopify store now and find it incredible that it is not possible to have automatic discounts be applied on the POS as it is with online sales!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
661 35 107

Hi, @maevetk.

Thank you for joining the thread and I appreciate your feedback. I can see how this would be beneficial to your store and I have forwarded your feedback to our developers. 

As mentioned earlier, if we move along with this we will post about it in our changelog or announcements page. You can find the links in my post on the last page of this thread, here

Cheers,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 5

I still can’t believe this isn’t a feature. This isn’t just a want. It’s a NEED. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Please add this feature!! In store sales are our majority so we would love to not have to manually enter the discount every time.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
661 35 107

Hi, @handmadesask and @MudandHoneyCF,

Thank you for your input. I've gone ahead and forwarded your feedback to our developers. If you have any other suggestions, I am open to hearing them and passing them along to our team.

Cheers, 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes