BOGO promotion

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I am fairly new here and I could use a little bit of help :).

I am trying to activate a BOGO promotion, everything works well and at the checkout the client receives the free product that I want to offer. My question is what can I do so that the promotion will be seen by the client on the product page ( thus influencing his buying decision ) and not only at checkout. I am not using any app now, only existing Shopify features.

Would really appreciate any help you can give:).

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
445 49 97

Hi @MihaelaT,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great question!

Welcome to the platform! Congratulations on getting your store started and on implementing Buy One Get One discounts.

It's a great idea to helpfully remind the customer about that on the product page, and ultimately the primary way to do it is to just include it in the product description for every product.

You could simply copy/paste the same message within each individual product, something along of the lines of "Buy this product and get ________ for __________"

You could also link to either the relevant product or collection to help them. This would mean copying the URL for the live product /collection on your store and hyperlinking it into the product description, as I did in this video by way of example. There's a great guide on this here

Don't forget too that with some themes you can include a banner on your homepage informing customers of anything important (like discounts you have running, for example). Here's a video showing you how to do that:

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes