Barcode printing! latest and greatest setup

Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 21

I am working with the Dynmo 450 (that shopify sold me) and I'm trying to get it all setup with the barcode printing app.  However, all I get is a blank screen when I click Design barcode template. 

It happens in Chrome, Firefox & MS Edge.   

What am I missing?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 79

Hey Matthew, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

If you're having trouble accessing/using the Barcode Printer app, first off, ensure that you are using the latest version of your browser and that you aren't using any extensions/plugins as these can negatively impact the app.

Secondly, make sure that you are not using Firefox or Chrome as these browsers are no longer supported by Dymo. We recommend Safari for Mac and Internet Explorer for PC or another alternative browser. Additionally, you can also use the Dymo software instead of the Barcode Printer app! You can see more information about that here

I hope this helps! If you tried all of the above and still have issues, there might be something else happening here. In order to take a closer look, reach out to us directly here :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 21

We were able to get it to work, but boy it's janky. Also I get a blank screen when I try to create a custom Barcode.  Even in Internet Explorer. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 0 1

In case you are sick and tied with the Barcode Printer app  - 
There is another option :

ReportJet ( Excel Templated Reporting App)

https://apps.shopify.com/reportjet
it has a report with Barcodes : 'Barcode Price Labels'
barcode labels are produced in Excel template and can be output to HTML (screen), PDF and Excel 
and printed to (almost any) system supported printer. 

0 Likes