Can I use Shopify POS Pro in Spain?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

I don't seem to find POS Pro in the Spanish pricing landing for Shopify plans. Although the sales are not that high, I will need unlimited staff members. I'm about to pitch it to a client and would like to know if it would work in the Spanish environment.

If so, what is the price to have it? Fix fare + commission.

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same doubt as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 612

Hi @InesCV,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question! 

I spoke to our retail team about this. They mentioned the POS Pro could be used from anywhere. You can manage their POS subscription by going to the POS Sales Channel in your admin and selecting Locations, and Manage Subscription to switch over. As for the pricing, it would be an additional $89USD/month per location that uses POS Pro. 

Shopify also has a guide going through all the details such as pricing and features that can be seen here. Something to be aware of is, the Free Trial link/option is dated as the free trial for Pro ended on Nov 1, 2020. The team is aware of it and will rectify it soon. 

Hopefully, that answers your question. Let me know if you have any others!

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello @Nick, that is good news.

By the way, what do you mean by $89USD/month per location? We don't currently have a store, as we are selling para pharmaceutical products, we were thinking about using the Shopify POS as an App for every sales manager to order products for pharmacies. That would be multiple devices connected to Shopify POS with one or a maximum of two staff members selling products on it. 

Would that be $89USD/month per sales manager or would they count as staff members of the Shopify POS Pro plan?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 612

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @InesCV,

Great questions! 

By the way, what do you mean by $89USD/month per location?

This means, if you have multiple stores in different physical locations, for example, a store in Madrid and another in Barcelona, each one would be $89. 

That would be multiple devices connected to Shopify POS with one or a maximum of two staff members selling products on it. 

Would that be $89USD/month per sales manager or would they count as staff members of the Shopify POS Pro plan?

You would be able to add as many staff members as it would be unlimited so you have nothing to worry about in that sense. You can see the main features from the link here and the screenshot below: 

10-02-86cm5-nhcnd

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you @Nick that is exactly what I wanted to hear. Problem solved!