Can't change print direction printing barcodes

Matthijs_de_Kie
3 0 1

I have searched all I could and tried every print option I could find but this one doesn't want to get solved:

I have my Dymo Labelwriter 450 installed on my Windows 7 computer, Barcode app installed and trying to print the barcodes to the Dymo. No matter what I trie, I can't seem to print the barcodes in the right directon. It keeps printing the info over 2 labels. I'm using the Dymo 11354 labels. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Kind regards,
Matthijs

0 Likes
Nick_Shopify
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
7 0 1

Hey Matthijs,

Which label size are you trying to print in the barcode printer app? It sounds like the issue may be the size of labels you are using.

Our barcode printer app supports four different sizes.

Extra Small - Dymo Labels (Butterfly/Barbell) - 30299

Small - Dymo Labels (1" x 1") - 30332

Medium - Dymo (1" x 2 1/8") - 30336

Large - Dymo (1 1/8" x 3 1/2") - 30252

We also sell these barcode label sizes on our hardware store: http://hardware.shopify.com/collections/barcode-scanners-and-printers

I believe this should resolve your issue. Cheers,

0 Likes
Matthijs_de_Kie
3 0 1

Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot! I'll order some of the right sizes and try again.

Cheers,

Matthijs

0 Likes
bronzeseal
1 0 0

I am trying to print barcodes on my Dymo 450 and they are printing the wrong direction over 2 labels.  I am using Dymo 30252 labels.  I can rotate the labels before clicking print but they still print the wrong direction.

0 Likes
jmpressley
3 0 0

my labelwriter printer is doing the same thing. i use the 30336 template and the labels are printing sideways and using two labels. 

0 Likes