Charge account feature

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
528 38 109

Agreed. We are testing out Shopify POS, since we already use the Shopify e-com platform, and have API access to our back-end ERP system for managing inventory and customers. If we didn't use the Shopify e-com platform I don't think we'd be as serious about the POS piece.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Without ecomm, using a free POS service makes more sense. Square comes to mind

1 year e-commerce, 7 years B&M store. www.shopbraeheid.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

the point is to setup the pos first than ecommerce after...otherwise i would just use any pos...

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How do you apply payments to the customer so the negative Store Credit amount is brought back to $0 and shows your customer as paid?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3252 245 558

Hi @bnbdesignsal,

You can show a payment for a customer with store credit/ gift card via POS by following the steps below:

1. From Shopify POS, tap Store > Payment types.

2. Tap Gift Card.

3. Tap the toggle buttons to activate one or both of the following options:

• gift cards that you can print and email to customers
    • physical gift cards (you'll need to order a supply of these if you haven't already)

Shopify has a guide for this going through the details step by step which you can read here

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

We are trying to put all of our stores on Shopify ASAP, but we do offer in-house charge accounts. There is a company called Invoiced that needs an API with Shopify in order for the charge account to function properly. Is there someone who could build this integration for us quickly. We need something to happen very quickly. Shopify just needs to check invoices to make sure the customer has room to charge so they are not over their credit limit. Thanks, Will

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
528 38 109

If you'd like to PM me I would possibly be available. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am struggling with the pm. Can you send us an email at will@oakhall.com and greg@oakhall.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
528 38 109

Sure thing!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

i am not to clear what you mean greg by option 3 is what we are looking for so how do we go about that

social media platform growth

0 Likes