Collect in person without delivery option

Highlighted
1 0 0

I would like my customers to be able to pay for a product online and collect in person from my shop. 

But, I do not want to offer deliver.

Is it possible to set products up like this. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

Hello, @MikeTrenery!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! It sounds like you're looking to add local pickup as an option for your customers. Local pickup can be enabled from within your Shopify Admin if your store has 20 or less locations, has multiple location inventory enabled, and has multi-origin shipping enabled. This feature would allow you to set up a shipping rate, called Local Pickup, where your customers can choose to pickup their order at your store at no extra shipping charge. 

To set up a local pickup shipping option, you can follow the below steps:

• Head into your Shopify Admin
  • Settings> Shipping and Delivery
  • Scroll to 'Local Pickup' and click 'Manage' beside the location you want set for local pickup
  • If you have several locations enabled in your admin, you can choose the 'Show More' option to choose the location you'd like
  • If you don't have your locations set up, you can do so by following this guide
  • Select, 'This location offers local pickup'
  • You'll want to adjust the settings under the 'Information at checkout' section to your liking
  • Click 'Save' when you're done

You'll want to go over our help guide on local pickup to make sure that you have all of your bases covered and to understand how local pickup will work with your online store, you can check out our step by step help doc, here to read more. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes