Complete Draft Order on Shopify POS (missing feature?)

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
734 24 240

Hey, @SJBW!

Thank you for providing your store URL. I have added you to the feature request.

@Mike_L1, I understand your frustration. With feature requests, our development team pay attention to the number of people who have requested the same thing as well as the impact it's having on businesses. They use that to determine urgency when they are establishing the next features we will work on. I can't discuss the details of each feature request publicly but any time new features are launched, we publish them in our Changelog. You may want to bookmark that page for updates. 

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Add us to the list please who need this features as well... musicgalleryinc.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
734 24 240

Thank you, @TheMusicGallery!

I added you to the feature request.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Please add us to the list for this function, this is very much needed and paying $15/month for this function is way to high for as simple as this function should be. Especially since the POS already has saved carts. It makes no sense that there are TWO types of draft orders one for the back of house system and one for the POS.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
734 24 240

Hey, @JT-Clothier!

I'm happy to add you to the feature request. Please provide your store URL to enable me to do that. 

Thank you!

0 Likes