The POS design looks amazing! But no mention of pricing at all on the website how can I get pricing without having to "hop on a quick call" Those always turn into sales pitches and relentless follow ups. Already had to block the number from the lightspeed guy because he was so pushy.
REASONS NOT TO SWITCH
• Ability to for simple manual returns at retail POS when a customer does not have any type receipt or know the actual name it was purchased under. Just like custom sales only reverse. Return, Select item, How to credit customer, Cash or gift card. This is so that the gift giver isn’t notified that that there gift was returned. Yes this happens!
• Ability to do as many returns or exchanges on the sale as the merchant wants. Not just ONE
• How about a TAP & CHIP reader that is not bluetooth. Or just works. 12 months we've had 5. Constantly looses connection, falls asleep. Can't make a sale when you can't take a card! Purchased a second system to use the swipe reader, because it cost more to manually enter the card. Employee time as well.
• Vendor list under products. Basic info account #, Phone, Rep, Address, email......
• Ability to put an entire collection on sale at one time. Or add the sale price to the initial product listing and be able to activate sale price by collection.
• Print pick ticket with sku#
• A (note) field on the product page so owners can make a simple note on something specific about the product they sell. i.e. where it is stored, shelf, or manufactures true name etc.
• Sell an online gift card and have the gift card go to the recipient with a note field attached on why they're getting the gift card.
• Ability to capture credit card sales when internet/power is down. Square and Clover have this ability.
• On the Home page in the admin, Post what shopify is working on. Updates to system, iPad etc. COMMUNICATION!!!!!!!!
You can take a look at ConnectPOS - one of the most leading omnichannel POS system for Shopify. We are working with brands like ASUS (Singapore), SCG (Thailand), Temple Cycle (UK), Comvita (New Zealand), etc.
Some of our features are:
You can take a look at the app here!