Couple Suggesitons and Help

VapeL1FE
Explorer
125 0 22

How come you guys dont offer an option for the POS price to be different than online, like a 2% mark up or something.  This can be a very easy fix.  Please try ti implement this as it would be a great feature.  Also one more thing, how come with mulitple locations they cant have their own inventory.  I would like store 1 to share inventory with online and when I select store one on the IPAD all the sales will come from that inventory.  

It could be as simple as adding a checkbox; I dont like I have to create duplicate products.  I think the fix would be easy and is DETERIMENTAL. I want store 2/3/5 etc to have its own inventory and NOT have to purchase another account for this to be an option.  

0 Likes
Benjamin_C
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
368 0 40

Hello Jai, Ben here - your Shopify Guru! 

This is a very common request from merchants like yourself. Most people will use an inventory management app and separate Shopify accounts to achieve this. An app like Stitch Labs can sync inventory from multiple accounts. Letting you have the same products in each account but different inventories. It sounds like you have already explored this option though. 

Our developers are aware of the feature request. We are working to improve the features of our software all the time. This may very well become integrated in the future but as of this time there is no eta.

I hope this helps! Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Cheers,
Ben C - Shopify Guru
Support@Shopify.com

0 Likes