Discount Reports in Analytics

lrainey
Tourist
4 0 4

Hello,

The Sales by Discount report in Shopify Analytics does not show manual discounts made in Draft order or POS. The buy X, get Y free discount do not work in POS. Which is a problem in itself. Our brick and mortar still honors these discount in-store by doing a manual discount. There is no way to track that without having to go into a custom sales report and finding each transaction that any discount was applied to. Then having to manually combine those numbers. Does anyone have any suggestions for this?

0 Likes
sparklewcupsy
Tourist
8 1 4

Did you find a report for manual discounts? It would make sense to be able to run a report that shows what manual discounts were entered without going into each order.

0 Likes
lrainey
Tourist
4 0 4

Unfortunately, I have not and no one has gotten back to me. We have just put a disclaimer on our discount report that states the numbers are not completely accurate. 

0 Likes
Report-Pundit
Excursionist
142 0 11

Hi @lrainey,

I am John from the Report Pundit app. I believe your requirement is doable. We can show the manual discounts made in draft order or POS. We have created custom reports for many of our customers.

A sample screenshot for your reference

Sample data Report PunditSample data Report Pundit

We offer 14 days of trial. I request you to install Report Pundit and contact us through our live chat support channel or email us at support@reportpundit.com. We will analyze and create a report for you.

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
SpencerCran
Excursionist
15 0 41

We need something like this for our POS reporting as well - to see discounts applied, even manual ones, with their notes. I am surprise this is not available in Shopify.

Has anyone had luck with using a built in report for this?

Thanks

Spencer

Report-Pundit
Excursionist
142 0 11

Hi @SpencerCran,

Yes, it is possible.  Please install Report Pundit and contact us through our live chat support or email us at support@reportpundit.com, we will create a report for you.

Thanks,

John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes