Displays the price of the product on the product list [POS]

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello,

I have consider, Why is price of my products don't display in listing products of your POS app.

how can i set up to display price of products in products list.

Please email me if you are interested!

Thanks,

Quynh

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 80 107

Hi, Quynh!

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

If you are looking to add a price next to your product title screen (as shown in this example), it's currently not possible to do so. 

We understand where you're coming from with this and at the moment there is no alternative, however, Shopify is growing all the time and trying to improve where it can. I can certainly make our POS team aware of this request. To do so, could you email support@shopify.com? When you do, you should receive an automated email back with a ticket number assigned. If you let me know what that ticket number is, I'll raise this further for you. 

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know, we're happy to help!

Thanks a mill! 
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

Agreed, this feature would make it easier to select products where there is a range of products.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 80 107

Hi, H Mcaleer!

Thanks for the feedback! Feel free to pop an email to support@shopify.com as mentioned above. We would be happy to pass this along to the POS team. The more feedback for feature requests the better. :-) 

Thanks a mill! 
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like