Dymo Labelwriter 450

Highlighted
Not applicable
1161 0 0

Can you tell me if it is possible to use the Dymo Labelwriter 450 to print customer address labels directly from an iPad via Shopify for online orders.

We are setting up Shopify POS and will only have an iPad in store but want to be able to process and dispatch online orders from here as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
500 1 56

Hi Mike,

My name is Anne, on the Guru team. Thanks so much for getting in touch with us!

Right now this barcode printer will work for your online store if your business is based in the US and you are using USPS to print labels directly from your admin. It looks like your business is actually based in the UK so this wouldn't be possible through your Shopify admin right now!

You might like to check out these shipping label apps and see if they are compatible with your hardware however, you can reach out to them directly from the app store by clicking Get Support! 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else at all please let me know!

Warm regards,

Anne :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
4186 29 409

I also made an App that integrates with Shopify and prints labels on the Dymo 450. It offers a superior view of Products compared to Shopify (for printing product info labels) and can also print any kind of Order information you need from Shopify. 

I would be happy to install that App for you, and you can then customize your labels 16 ways to sundown as you wish. 

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Not applicable
1161 0 0

Hi 'HunkyBill'

Thanks for your comment, can you tell me what the cost of this App would be?

Mike

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Anne M,

What size DYMO printer paper do you recommend for USPS labels? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

standard size is 4x6, but the dymo 450 it's 2 1/8x3 i believe 

0 Likes