Entering Product Price at Checkout on POS System

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
573 32 90

Thank you @dreamysea@ESCandles, and @miss_pris for your store URLs.

I've gone ahead and added your names to our feedback list to let our developers know that this is a feature you would like to see on Shopify POS. Your feedback helps us improve our platform for you and all of our merchants. If we move forward with this, we will announce to all of our merchants and on our changelog or announcements page.  

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I too would really like to be able to enter the product price at the time of sale.  Shopkeep does it and I'd like to switch from Shopkeep to Shopify but this is a major deterrent for me.  Please let the developers know this would be immensely useful to many businesses.  

cymbidium-floral.myshopify.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
573 32 90

Hi, @Jewelcam and @cymbidiumfloral.

Tira here, from Shopify. 

Thank you for your store URLs. I've sent your stores and feedback up to our developer team. If you have any suggestions to add, please reply to this thread and I would be happy to include it in your feedback.  

Cheers,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Thank you so much Tira.

Here's an example of how they do it in Shopkeep:

[image: Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 10.10.07 PM.png]

I would think there would be many businesses who would need these options
and if Shopify could add them it would open up the POS system to many
businesses who could benefit from this option. I hope the developers decide
to add it and quickly!

Jessica
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
573 32 90

Thank you for letting me know, @cymbidiumfloral. It looks like you tried to attach a screenshot of what you're looking to do. Could you please add the image again by clicking on this icon:

20-07-necru-xfnja

and then you'll see this window:

20-07-90bvb-fqpfg

You can either upload, copy and paste a URL to add a new photo or add a saved photo that you've used in the Shopify Community.

Once I can see your image, I would be happy to add it to your feedback to our developers. 

Talk soon,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi Tira,
The icon to click doesn't seem to be there. I'd love to send the image but
it is a screenshot.

Jessica
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
573 32 90

Thank you for letting me know. There is a "Reply" button underneath each post on this thread. Can you click on the "Reply" button? 

Once you've clicked on that button, you'll be directed to a page that says, "Reply to Message". You'll see "Subject" and then "Body" as shown in my screenshot above. There will be a camera icon that you can click on and upload your image. You'll need to have the image saved to your computer to upload one here, or have the screenshot uploaded online where you can copy and paste a URL. 

Let me know if that works!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 10.10.07 PM.png

Finally got it up correctly.  Here's the example of how they do it in Shopkeep.  It would be incredibly helpful to be able to create a product for the Shopify POS only and then have these pricing options.  

Jessica

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
573 32 90

Thank you, @cymbidiumfloral for the screenshot. I'm glad it worked. 

When you create a product on Shopify POS, the product created will automatically default to being available only on the POS. You can currently add only one type of price, and I recognize that you're looking to add a price that's similar to what Shopkeep has in this screenshot. 

If you would like to manage the availability of current products, I recommend checking out our help doc here: Make products available on your sales channels

I have gone ahead and added this to your feedback. If you have any other suggestions, please reply here and I can forward your suggestion to our developers. 

0 Likes