Gift Receipt in POS no more?

Kayti_Graham
6 0 0

I noticed on the most recent update that the gift receipt option is no longer available on the register. Is there a new area it is located or has this option been completely removed?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Karlie_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
113 0 6

Hello Kayti! 

Kassey here from the Shopify Guru Team! Our tech team is currently working on finding a fix for the missing print option for Gift Receipts. I would like to reach out to you via email, so that I can update you when we have a solution. Be sure to keep an eye out for an email from me today!

I'll be in touch!

Kassey S
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Amy_Young
1 0 0

We just tried to print a gift receipt for a customer too - and couldn't find the option anymore!

0 Likes
Camille_Heung
1 0 0

Hi Kassey! I'd like to be notified once the gift receipt is up and running again too. I tried to print one for a customer today and was surprised that the option was gone.

0 Likes
Debbe_Hamada
4 0 0

We also really need this gift receipt function to return. I've been in touch with Genieve D. in Support but wanted to raise a bigger voice in hopes this function is really going to return and isn't put on the back burner. As a gift shop we REALLY use this gift receipt with every sale we process in our brick & mortar. I have been asking Genieve is there is any way to find out an approximate time frame for when this function will return. If it's not on the Fix list for weeks, months or longer we will need to create and produce a replacement gift receipt to use in our shop.

0 Likes
Corinne_Eberlin
2 0 1

I would like to be notified also! Just had to scramble to produce some documentation for a customer to give to her gift recipient.

0 Likes
Parker_Rhodes
2 0 2

Yeah we noticed this feature has dissapeared too.

PLEASE BRING IT BACK!

0 Likes
Debbe_Hamada
4 0 0

It's BACK! As of this morning Thursday, April 27th! Phew!

0 Likes
Ari_Yahalom
Excursionist
51 0 6

Hi guys,

Thak you for following up on this, we were getting worried.

We have a gifting app and our clients were panicking about this.

You can check out GiftWizard and Gift Checkout to get an all inclusive gifting solution, especially before mother's day.

Have an amazing day

0 Likes