Global Save/Retrieve Cart

Upper_Valley_Sn
Tourist
8 0 4

This is a product request that I have requested twice now via support email.

Please make Save/Retrieving Carts global and not POS Terminal specific. It's inconceivable to me that it would be. Many shops have multiple terminals and it is exhausting for staff to have to remember where the Orders were saved to retrieve them. Every other POS solution is global.

Thanks,

Rob

Max_Sadlowski
Shopify Expert
54 1 21

Hey Rob,

My name is Max Sadlowski and I am the lead developer and CEO of BentoSMB Inc. We are looking to build out a Shopify POS application that solves your specific need and I would love to hear more about how we can do that. There is more information and a form to fill out if you can to give us more details about your needs. 

You can find the form here: https://forms.gle/u3p13uxK4grPB4z39

Please feel free to reach out directly as well if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Max

Max Sadlowski - CEO - BentoSMB - Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Upper_Valley_Sn
Tourist
8 0 4
Done.

0 Likes
Max_Sadlowski
Shopify Expert
54 1 21

Hi Rob,

Linked this in another forum as well, but as you may have seen, this app is now live in the store, check it out: https://apps.shopify.com/draft-orders-for-pos. I recommend reviewing it to see if it fits your needs. I think you will find that what we have done so far and how we plan to extend the app in the future will be a great solution long term for your store. 

If you or anyone reading this has questions about the app, please feel free to reach out to us as well. If there is a specific use case or feature we do not support, let us know and we will try and make it happen as quickly as we can.

0 Likes
Upper_Valley_Sn
Tourist
8 0 4
Thanks - I sent it to our store manager to review.

Are there any non-profit discounts?

Thanks

Rob

0 Likes
Max_Sadlowski
Shopify Expert
54 1 21

Hi Rob,

At this time there isn't an easy way for us to do this. In the future, we will be looking at methods to offer non-profit and other discounts along with yearly renewals, but for now we can only offer the single monthly price point. 

Thanks,

Max

0 Likes