How can I sell a box of Mochis

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi!

My name is Joaquin. I am starting to fill the details on my Shopify POS but I cannot figure out the following.

I have 6 different flavour Mochis that I am selling individually for 1.85€. No problem with that. What I want is to be able to sell boxes of 6 and 12 Mochis and input the individual mochis within that order so they can be taken out of my inventory.

At the same time a 6pcs mochi box would cost 10€ and a 12pcs Mochi box 20€, so I cannot just input individual mochis.

In a way, it would be like making a collection in which i can choose different items and maintaining a fix price for that collection.

Thank you for your help.

Joaquin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
94 0 11

Hi Joaquin!

Seán here from Shopify :)

I've had a look at what options are available for this, and there's an app called Bundles available that helps to arrange your products and variants into different bundles with different components. It also comes with a 5-days free trial, after which would cost $10 / month. 

I'd recommend reaching out to the app developer at support+bundles@gaze.bo to check in and see if it's compatible with products for sale on POS as well :)

Hope this helps! Feel free to get in touch with the Guru team if you have any questions.

All the best,

Seán
Shopify Support Guru

0 Likes