How can you print both compare at prices and live prices on barcode labels?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I've tried printing both prices but unfortunately won't print on the label. Only prints out the live price on the barcode label.

Does anyone know anytips on how to get around this problem?

A developer is beneficial as well if one can create this feature. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
64 0 14

Hi Golan, The Shopify barcode printing app doesn't currently support adding the "compare at price" to the label. However, you can use the Dymo software included with your Dymo LabelWriter to customize the type of labels you want to print. Unfortunately this does require additional manual work to get going. We've made note of this as a potential enhancement for a future version of our barocde printing app. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hi,

has this been resolved or is there a new solution to this problem?

We'd also like to show original price and now discounted price on new printed price tags

thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi There, Was this resolved, this is highly required. Thanks

0 Likes
2 0 0
I wish

nope.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Why has no one made this a priority?  i i know that Shopify is focused mainly on e-commerce, but most of us also have brick and mortar locations with physical inventory on display for live customers.  We need to print labels that show both the original price and the sale price when that inventory goes on sale.  it isn't enough to have them only online.  could we please get this problem solved?

1 Like