How do I make my website more popular

AriasAttic143
1 0 0
I’m struggling with sales rn I just wondered ways to make my boutique more popular
0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1103 105 276

Hi, @AriasAttic143@!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Generating sales can be quite difficult, especially in times like these. However, with a solid marketing plan, it is possible to boost traffic to your online sale and land some customers. What have you been doing to market your business so far? Is your brand active on social media? What kind of products are you selling? 

One of the most popular ways to grow your business is through social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Both are widely used platforms that are quite popular with online advertisers. Are you already advertising on Facebook and Instagram? While paid ads are an important part of a marketing strategy, there is also opportunity in naturally creating a community with your followers through these platforms as well. Consistently posting and engaging with other users is an easy and free way to boost your brand's popularity. We have quite a few excellent resources on growing your business with Facebook and Instagram. Here are some I recommend checking out: 

Aside from social media marketing, email marketing is another great way to boost your boutique's popularity. Are you currently email marketing? If you are already generating a lot of traffic, then there is ample opportunity to capture email addresses from your visitors. To help increase newsletter signups, you could even offer customers a discount code in return. Once you have a number of subscribers, you can begin sending your customers newsletters. We have a ton of useful resources to help you with this: 

Lastly, I suggest checking out this excellent post, "Driving Traffic but No Sales? Here's How to Diagnose and Improve Your Store". Here, you'll find a ton of great tips on how you can determine areas of improvement for your store. This is definitely a resource you won't want to skip. Our Shopify Blogs have a wealth of other great resources to help you along. For more ideas on how you can increase your boutique's popularity and generate more sales, I recommend browsing our collection of business growth blog posts here.

I hope this helps guide you in the right direction! Do you mind sharing the link to your store? I'd be happy to take a look and offer some feedback.

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LisaJohn
2 0 0

In today’s world consumers have more places and ways to shop than ever and they also have increasingly shorter attention spans. So if you run an eCommerce business and want online shoppers to buy from you and want traffic on your site, you need to grab their attention quickly by attracting them towards your products and make their online shopping experience pleasant and easy.

0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
400 33 125

Hello @AriasAttic143,

There are lot of ways you can increase traffic and sales of your store.

• Add better SEO.
    • Ensure you target keywords that are fairly easy to rank for, have decent search volume and have high conversion rates.
    • Add Unique Product Title/URL for Products 
    • Optimize Your Site Loading Time 
  • Incorporate Social Media Share Buttons in Product Pages
  • Write Knowledge Base Articles like blogging
  • Include external links in your content pointing to relevant experts in your industry
  • Create a sitemap and submit it to major search engines
  • Email Marketing - building an engaging email list is one of the most effective methods for driving traffic to your online shop
  • Create social media accounts for the store in  Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc.
  • Creating paid campaigns - One of the fastest ways to drive traffic to your eCommerce site is to pay for it. Luckily, even those on a limited budget can afford to pay for some advertising using Google AdWords/Facebook ads.

Hope this helps,

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce