How to require certain information for listed products

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Is there a way to make add required information so we can be sure that the sellers list the Length, width, thickness, finish, weight, name, and type of their product?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 7

@BluePearlStone not by default I'm afraid.

But there might be custom solutions, based on what type of product uploads you use.

Many thanks,
Aivis Zvezdovs / Anti 404

Hire me - zvezdovs@gmail.com
Did my answer helped you? A like would be appreciated!
Shopify is a great platform and will make you a ton of profit, if executed correctly.
Push it to make your store as perfect as you can, or hire a professional to take your store to next level.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

are custom solutions found via coding or by application add ons?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 7

Edit: I see that your question is listed under Shopify for Retail stores, is that correct?

Really depends on the case, there might be some apps to tackle your issue, but as it seems very specific I wouldn't bet on it.

Can you give me a quick insights as of how sellers upload products to your store?
Is done in Shopify admin?
If so, are they entering data on a regular Shopify 'Add new product' page or is it done by .csv upload?
Maybe you are using 3rd party for this? Or maybe even you have product upload feed connected?

Based on your answer, we might find a solution to enhance your current upload process, or even come up with a new procedure to upload products.

Everything is possible, it's more of a question what's possible within you possibilities & budget.

Best of luck.
Aivis Zvezdovs / ANTI 404

Hire me - zvezdovs@gmail.com
Did my answer helped you? A like would be appreciated!
Shopify is a great platform and will make you a ton of profit, if executed correctly.
Push it to make your store as perfect as you can, or hire a professional to take your store to next level.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Each seller makes a seller account.  we are not retail, I think I listed my question wrong. Most of our products will be added individually, but when we have a large batch to import, we will use .csv upload.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1
0 Likes