Input Requested

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello!

I am based in Utah, with a multi-store business and I am just getting fed up with my current POS and E-Commerce platform combo. I met someone at a trade show recently who raved about Shopify POS and E-Commerce so I couldn't refuse looking into it.

So far I am finding ways to do what I currently do with my POS but it would just give me a bigger peace of mind if anybody would be willing to chat and let me pick their brain. If you happen to be in the Salt Lake area, I would happily buy you lunch and dinner for your time.

Would anybody be willing to chat that has a multi-store scenario?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3246 245 557

Hi @enanoRed,

Nick here from Shopify. 

First of all, I want to say I love your tenacity and perseverance. I can see you truly want to do well and succeed but for the right reasons. While I don't know anyone in Salt Lake City specifically, I thought it could be worth joining some Shopify related Facebook communities and asking in there also as it might reach a wider audience of store owners faster. The main two which come to my mind are:

One other place which might be worth a look also is the Shopify Success story page which has store locations underneath them. You can find the page here and see if any are from Salt Lake City and reach out to them from there. 

Also, please don't ever hesitate to reach out to our support team directly should you have any other questions either. 

Hope this helps, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes