Inventory quantity issue

Highlighted
4 0 0

I am trying to find a unique app that will handle my inventory question. I am looking for an app that will allow me to set one quantity for 5 products and then sell through multiple products. But once that main quantity runs out it takes all items down. So it would be 5 SKUs and I want to sell only 1000 units of all 5 SKUs (not 5k) and once 1k have sold all 5 items are taken down.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
663 78 109

@ntc321 

Just to understand the requirements better let's say you have 1 product which you sell in 5 variants each are like on-demand coloring/packaging so while you have 5 SKU's to display but essentially there is one base product which is modified and sold, is this correct? Do let me know in case you want to get a custom solution done for your store. 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I'm sorry if I'm bad at explaining this. But I want to have 5 variations in one listing and have a qty of 1000 that is to be spread out between the 5. But if a customer were to buy 200 of one, 150 of another, and 300 of another. I want the qty of 1000 to drop as a whole. I have also added you on skype to discuss this in detail.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 3

If I understood you correctly you should provide the same SKU for those variations.

If you want to talk further you can reach me shirly@shopUpz.com 

0 Likes