Is it possible to disable quick sale?

Highlighted
3 0 0

In this article. we will explain how to configure to disable Add New Customer in the sell menu. You can use the feature if your cashier is not permitted / not allowed for new customer data in the sell menu.you can watch all of pinoy 1 tv shows channel.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Lulu

when someone clicks on quick shop, the pop up product page shows up as it should. However the add to cart button says Preorder Now. I have searched everywhere to be able to change this. I want it to say add to cart and not preorder now. Can you point me in the right direction as to how to change this wording?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Quick sale also causes an issue in the API as no variantID  is returned

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 9

@WovenWraps wrote:

Hi Lulu

when someone clicks on quick shop, the pop up product page shows up as it should. However the add to cart button says Preorder Now. I have searched everywhere to be able to change this. I want it to say add to cart and not preorder now. Can you point me in the right direction as to how to change this wording?

Thanks

I'm no expert, but I was just reading up on the preorder functionality. Check your product template, there's a good chance you have two to choose from, a regular and a preorder. Switching to the regular should show only the buy now button. 

0 Likes