Issues with POS

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello everyone,

We recently had the Shopify POS at a trade show and had major issues. We have two sets of the same products (Webstore only and POS only) which all have the same UPC. The visibility is set to match these products. The issue that we had was that when a product was scanned, it would pull up the default price of the webstore product rather than the POS product. I went through the trouble of hiding everything and republishing the products to their respective spaces, but we still had the same issue.

The POS systems had internet the entire time, so there wasn't a loss of connection to cause the issue. The only difference we know is that the POS systems went to Canada for this trade show and had issues displaying the correct price, but displayed the correct ones upon returning to the U.S. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
289 0 218

Hey Chris!

This is a pretty weird scenario. I've opened a Support Ticket for you so we can dig into it, you should see an email from me in a few minutes. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thanks Alex! Hopefully we can figure this out. We did prior trade shows in the USA and didn't have this issue. This was the first time it came up.

0 Likes