Linking an existing shopify store to my multivendor marketplace

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, a few query if anyone can help.

I have bought webkuls plugin "Multi vendor market place for shopify " and would like to link an existing shopify store, Or display product information ECT... on my multivendor store. Obviously we are all in agreement. And i think ahoukd be fairly simple.

1. Can it be done?

2.If it can does he store owner need to register as a seller on my store.?

3.Is there an option where it would scrape it's products to display on my store? I say this as many of my seller's & vendors have shops powered with shopify but want to be listed on my marketplace as a vendor too & does not want to 're upload product info and images again. I.e the quick link or connector? And how would it show up on my marketplace?

4.Scripts or embeds?

5. If there isn't an option to do this? I think it defeats the purpose of the plugin.

6. Also are third party programs or apps that can do this with ease? Scrape products from an existing shopify store & payment is automatically synced so everyone gets its commission. Obviosly needs to be displayed on our market place and when they edit their store shows up on our vendor/seller Multi vendor market place dashboard etc.

TIA

Nicky

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you. I have managed to find scrapers and bots and does the job, isn't the ideal solution, but does the job. I have emailed you and will send you a message on whatsapp too.

Do you know any plugins, software, or any solution to be able to scrape non-shopify powered stores which only have a website store front with products and prices & images. Is there anything where it will download images and products etc.... and export to a unloadable Shopify format? I have seen a few plugins for shopify powered stores at a price. Usually monthly not very expensive but ideally im pretty sure there is support to be able to do it or run a script from GitHub maybe....

Cheers

Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
52 0 3

Thanks I'll check

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Can this be done???? Is this possible???

0 Likes