Loyalty app that works on POS

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

We recently opened an online store with Shopify and looking for a loyalty solution that will work in our physical store and in our online shop like one.

We are looking into using Shopify POS and wondering is there an app that will handle all of our customers’ rewards.
It needs to be able to reward based on our VIP tiers.

We tried a few apps but didn’t found the one yet, any suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
125 2 11

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jeff_Goldstein, I'm Neomi From Rise.ai app,

We specialized in Loyalty and Gift Card solutions.

We have an integration with Shopify POS where your customers can use their physical Loyalty cards and it will work on POS and in your Shopify website as if it was one.

Using our automated workflow you can reward customers based on your VIP tiers, where better customers get better rewards.

You can read here more about our POS loyalty solution and how it works

Check out our listing page and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks so much Neomi! Will reach out soon

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Jeff - have you landed on something you like yet?

We're in the same boat and currently looking at Swell / Yot Po.

Would love to know what direction you eded up going in.

Cheers,

B

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We have recently launched our LoyaltyDog app on the Shopify App Store.  The app works both on line and in bricks and mortar store.  The Loyalty Pass is stored in the customer smartphone wallet so he does not need to download an additional app.

I will be really happy to give you a guided tour if you wish.

Contact me at

lee@loylaty.dog

www.loyalty.dog

Thanks you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey @MightyB ! I actually went with Rise.ai - and it is a great fit for me.

Customers can earn and use their credits really easily, both online and in-store. I really recommend trying them out!

Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1

Hey, 

Not sure if this helps you now. But I think there's another app that you can consider to offer loyalty program at POS - Flits. It lets you do a little more than just running a loyalty program actually; you can set up customized customer account pages, for both your online and offline customers, and have the loyalty program running within it with the store credits feature. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1547 77 263

Hello @Jeff_Goldstein

I hope you are doing good! You can install AiTrillion.com. It has all those functionalities that you are looking for. 

It's best for the loyalty and reward program. It's an all in one Shopify app and is fully integrated. Its loyalty program is integrated with reviews, email, web push notifications. With the help of the Aitrillion's Loyalty Reward program, you can give loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications & many others. It has the VIP tier system. 

It works well with Shopify POS

I am also happy to assist you in setting it up in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes