Merge Accounts- THIS MUST BE RESOLVED

Red_Stick_Spice
Trailblazer
160 0 61

Shopify,

What is the status of this request? IT MUST BE RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY

We receive daily email from customers that either cant find past orders, made a purchase but didn't receive credit in our Rewards Program, or want to change their email address and cant because it already exists. WE RECEIVE DAILY EMAILS WITH THESE ISSUES. Do you understand how absurd it is to tell your customer, sorry but we cant fix this?

This is not a feature request, this is a very basic function. 

WE NEED A RESPONSE ON THIS ISSUE!

If you cant tell, Im pissed. No Im embarrassed that I have to tell my customers we have an inferior POS and cant perform a very basic function.

Our Rewards Program is a a joke...and its because Shopify doesnt understand how important this request is to their customers. We waste more time at the point of sale trying to get our customers in the correct account, Its a giant mess because we have HUNDREDS of duplicate names.

Spice. Sweet. Savory. Hot.
0 Likes
Red_Stick_Spice
Trailblazer
160 0 61

PLEASE RESPOND.

Can we at least manually one by one change orders to a different account, then delete the old account. We must be able to fix this or we have to switch to another vendor. We cannot go forward with this problem...its compounded every single day. I literally spent two hours last night answering customer emails about missing orders that are simple because of duplicate accounts with different email addresses.

ITS A DAILY STRUGGLE AND IT MUST STOP

Spice. Sweet. Savory. Hot.
0 Likes