Need to create different prices for POS than online

Highlighted
1 0 1
I have a client that needs to be able to support one price online and another in their brick and mortar stores. I have not found an app that allows this. We synch our store with Amazon so duplicating products (we have over 23,000 of them) is not a reasonable solution. Without this feature, I will have to revert to WooCommerce. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Highlighted
1 0 1

We've been desperately needing this functionality as well, but sadly something that seems so simple is still missing from Shopify.  I have been through the forums, it has been requested for many years and I can't figure why Shopify wouldn't add this in.  Even being able to use the Compare At price for POS would do the trick for us.  

The suggestions by the "Shopify Gurus" that we duplicate all of our products and sync the inventory via an app is just not a viable solution.  This may work in a limited manner, but we are also interfacing into an accounting system and a further job management system, and any stock changes generated in these cannot be synced by an external app to the duplicated products.  

We are seriously considering another platform that allows such a seemingly simple function.

Highlighted
3 0 0

SUIT-

Use SimpleSync to sync the POS and the Online orders. Cheap and easy

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

What about if you increase all prices by, say, 30%, and then offer a 30% discount for any in-person purchases.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 15

We need this too!  We go to trade shows and don't sell for different prices than we do online.  We would like to start hiring sales teams and we don't want our products to be on sale every weekend or every trade show.

We have over 1,300 products so duplicating makes it really complicated.  If we did and used Simple Sync, I think it would mess up our inventory forecasting with Stocky.  This seems like such an easy programming fix.

0 Likes