How can I find the total non-VAT sales on Shopify POS?

Abbyabraxas
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there, 

We are just in the process of moving over to Shopify POS, on our current system we get a total at the end of day for all the non-vatable goods we have sold i.e. food. So we have a clear figure to prove that we didn't charge VAT on these items. Is there any report on shopify that tells you the gross figure for non-VAT sales? I can only see the financial report that gives gross, net and taxes? I know it can be worked out from here but our book keeper has asked if we can still get a figure for the accounts. Any help would be greatly appriciated 🙂

Replies 3 (3)

BetterReports-K
Shopify Partner
169 6 16

Hi @Abbyabraxas,

Keanna here from the Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports can help!

We can create a custom daily sales report that shows by product or product type. This can be bifurcated based on whether the sale was charged taxes so you can easily see your taxable vs non-taxable sales. This can even be scheduled to send a report directly to your email or Google Drive on a daily or monthly basis!

In addition to our custom report capabilities, we have more than 60 built-in reports that cover your most common reporting needs including sales, current inventory, refunds, payouts, and more. 

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
305 11 20

Report Pundit is a powerful reporting cost-effective app built by working with thousands of Shopify merchants.

We can customize the Shopify finance report for taxable and non-taxable sales and show gross sales, net sales, taxes, shipping, refund, total sales for each line item of the order.

Further, Reports can be grouped by order date, product type, etc and they can be scheduled to email, Google Drive, FTP on an Hourly, Daily, and Monthly basis.

Report Pundit has a private URL option with which you can share report link to your accountant's, vendors, etc even without sharing them the Shopify login credentials.

Also, Report Pundit has 80+ pre-created reports and we have created business-specific custom reports for more than 10K Shopify merchants.

We have 14 days free trial to test the app. You can reach me at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks,
John
Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

Dеnis
Shopify Partner
36 0 2

Hi, @Abbyabraxas 

Denis from Advanced Reports is here.

It is possible to do with our app.  You need just to apply filters like "Orders Taxes = 0" to see all Non-Taxable items with the related values.

Please check the screenshot from my demo store, it is clickable:

Dnis_0-1626990891400.png

Just Play in Analytics with Advanced Reports
Other Great Apps: [ Shopping Feeds | Instant Search ]
Socials: [ Facebook | Twitter | Blog ]