Not happy with the new POS update

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 6

I really dislike the UI in the new POS app for the following reasons:

1. The product titles are now much shorter. In fact most of my product titles are cutoff half way, so it's very hard to discern between some products which may have a similar title.

2. The product pictures are now much smaller, and even more rectangle. The images should be bigger and ideally a square aspect ratio (as this is what most merchants use for the pictures on the ecommerce stores.

3. The quick sale button is huge and seems to be the reason why the title and pictures have been reduced. Also there is now a gap between each product which also wastes space.

4. There is no real need to se the inventory levels directly on the product screen, this also wastes space.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 6

An example in relation to point 1.

I have two seperate products which are titled:

"BAD ATTITUDE™ SLIM FIT CUFFED WORK PANTS"

"BAD ATTITUDE™ SLIM FIT WORK PANTS"

However in the new POS app they both appear as:

"BAD ATTITUDE™ SLIM..." 

So there is no way to tell the difference. However in the old version you could read the full title.

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Same problem here. This is a big deal. Takes a lot more time to complete a POS sale, is horrible when it is busy in the shop and facilitates mistakes, with an incorrect inventory for the website as a result.

who needs these cosmetic changes anyway?

Big dissapointment

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Absolutely the worst pos update ever, why would update and make something even worse

0 Likes