POS History cleared

Highlighted
Excursionist
36 0 14

Hi,

When I open the POS app this morning it prompted us to login, which it's never done before.

It is all working find, but now we have no history under 'Register' of the shifts that were opened and closed.

Anyone else experienced this?

Michael

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
233 0 28

Hi Michael,

We haven't ever seen this before. This should obviously never happen. 

Can you please send use your logs? If you tap and hold the avatar in the right corner you should get a "Send Feedback" button. If you can just send us this we will get a trace of you logs. This will help us determine what is going on.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 0 14

Thanks Andrew,

They're on their way to you now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Andrew Paliga,

I have used the 'Send Feedback" button to inform you of a HUGE issue we have had with our POS system, similar to Michael's issue.

The register was opened, now midday transactions have disappeared from the record. We obviously opened the shift, yet the transactions have disappeared from the record. We opened the shift, yet the transactions made throughout the day are not in the history, as a result we are now unable to generate a close shift and/or end of day report.

THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE, please get back to me as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Andrew Paliga,

I have used the 'Send Feedback" button to inform you of a HUGE issue we have had with our POS system, similar to Michael's issue.

The register was opened, now midday transactions have disappeared from the record. We obviously opened the shift, yet the transactions have disappeared from the record. We opened the shift, yet the transactions made throughout the day are not in the history, as a result we are now unable to generate a close shift and/or end of day report.

THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE, please get back to me as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

This happened to us too. While Andrew sent us logs, they are still no longer available from the POS on the iPad itself.

0 Likes