POS Only Product Appears Online

LTDjenna
Visitor
1 0 0

I have a product that I want to be purchased in-store only (POS) and not online. Under the Manage Sales Channel Availability I have ONLY Point of Sale selected, but customers are able to purchase online. 

Replies 6 (6)

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 224

Hey, @LTDjenna!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

This seems strange as usually when it is not selected to be displayed on the online store then it would not show up. I would need to double-check your set up. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a closer look for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

zircadia
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Our store is having this issue as well now, and I can't find any more information regarding this.  Products that are only listed in the POS Sales Channel are being returned by the product search on the website.  

genuinelyjeni
Visitor
1 0 0

Same issue here. I have gone in over and over and removed from online store but they keep popping back in.  Is there some override somewhere that I'm missing? Like a master control. 

kevin109
Tourist
13 0 2

Has anyone figured this out yet. I’m having the same problem. I noticed that i uncheck online store and only check point of sale channel and if quantity is 0 it removed it from the online store but if it has quantity it keeps re activating the online store channel.

sizeXLundies
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Same exact thing is happening. It is very frustrating and I haven't seen anyone respond with a fix!

THH-Handmade
Tourist
3 0 1

This is an old post but as a I didn’t see a reply what worked for me and sometimes tripped me up was that I needed to adjust sales channel for  the variant to POS and uncheck Online store. AND  I also had to change where you check Online POS Google/ YouTube, Shop etc. to make sure it only had POS a checked.