POS Orders Appearing Unfulfilled and Sending Shipping Notifications

Walter_Manning
Excursionist
21 0 25

This has been happening for a few weeks:

POS is listing orders as unfulfilled: randomly. They arrive on the back end as unfulfilled orders when indeed they were fulfilled in store at POS. 

There also seems to be a bug with order notifications - Shopify POS is randomly sending shipment confirmation emails. They made a purchase in store and took the items with them - nothing was shipped. 

0 Likes
Joshua_Barraza
Shopify Partner
30 0 6

Yeah this has been happening for us too.

When I reached out to supppor they offered no solution. Just said it happens

0 Likes
Walter_Manning
Excursionist
21 0 25

Guess they really have given up. 

0 Likes
Joshua_Barraza
Shopify Partner
30 0 6

The last update I received was May 31...

After looking in to this issue some more there is a workaround for removing the fulfilled orders from the Orders to Fulfil section of the Mobile app.

If you pull down to refresh on the Orders tab a few times then the fulfilled orders will disappear.

Our developers are still looking in to this and working on a fix and we will reach out as soon as we have an update for you.

After Shopify Unite, I was told they'd be allocating a lot more resources towards POS development and support. I haven't seen any change yet. Like I've said in other threads, I'm really just hoping they don't drop POS altogether and leave us with our pants down.

To anyone at Shopify who is reading: this bug still hasn't been fixed. The "workaround" from above doesn't work after 25 refreshes. That seemed like plenty but I gave up after that.

0 Likes
Walter_Manning
Excursionist
21 0 25

Super frustrating.

I'm thinking the plan is some sort of top-tier system that would require us to spread our wallets open a little wider. 

I wouldn't mind but we're so entrentched in this system that switching everything over to another platform is going to be a serious endeavour. 

0 Likes