POS is no longer displaying all of our products.

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 13

As of today our POS is not displaying all of our products. These are products that have shown up on the POS previously. These are products that ARE set to display both online and on the POS. But they simply are not there. My employee is having to ring up about half of our in store purchases manually through the PC as a result.

Has anyone seen this problem? This is quite the drag on productivity so I need a solution asap. Thank you!

- Chris

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @RagtagChris,

Before contacting Shopify support, you can check if there's a cache problem by reloading the app with Cmd + R or Ctrl + F5. You can also try with barcode scanner to see if the problem persists. (These are the questions you are supposed to get when contacting support and report a bug).

ConnectPOS - Shopify POS app for PC, Android, iOS, omnichannel retail, inventory control.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yes! Ours is doing the same thing and it's been a nightmare all  day.

Have restarted the app.  Am going to try the other poster's advice when we close today.  May also un-install the app and re-install... fingers crossed.

0 Likes
2 0 0

@RagtagChris I just deleted the app from my ipad, then reinstalled it.  All fixed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 13

Thanks @muddysbakeshop . That worked for us too. I'm worried about it coming back, and it shouldn't have happened in the first place, but hopefully we are all set now. Thanks again.

0 Likes