POS upgrade

Highlighted

The app works stably in all devices, including desktops and android devices, you can also enjoy the perk of using a less reputable app by having access to a nice friendly and responsive customer service. 

By the way, the standard plan provides pretty enough of the features you needs to run and manage a basic physical store. :") 

ConnectPOS - Shopify POS app for PC, Android, iOS, omnichannel retail, inventory control.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 36

I believe it has the same basic functions as shopify - but like shopify the basic plan - comes with the exception of refunds.

Something that is pretty much essential to any retail store and comes at an extra charge for both apps.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Steve123  You are right, but to some degree.

The exchange feature is available from Advanced plan, which charges you $69 a month if you pay annually. 

ConnectPOS - Shopify POS app for PC, Android, iOS, omnichannel retail, inventory control.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 19

Unfortunately I keep seeing this come up in these chats here. @Shopify seems to be awfully quiet about ripping people off. Not sure why they cant just explain why they are doing what they are. Ok, that was sarcasm. I know they cant because it is not justifiable from a company who claims to be friend of small bussiness.

The "new" plan equates to seperating the useful features out of the current plan, then charging us all more than double to get those features back. That is not a new system, It is robbery!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello

unfortunatley you are being forced to upgrade.  We are now having to pay more for functionality that we already had. Or indeed pay more for less funcationality. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 10

I am also switching after this POS update was forced.  Perfectly fine system before, and the phone reps just keep giving the line that "lots or research was done".  Code for research to increase the companies bottom line by trying to rip off current customers.  I had one claim that most customers really like the updated POS, hahaha. Clearly no one in the company is reading these message boards.

What other systems has anyone else tried and liked?  Squarespace is really the only other one I hear of. 

0 Likes