POS version 1.0.5 problems

Kim_Eriksen1
Pathfinder
111 0 59

POS updated automatically today to v1.0.5 - there are 2 major bugs:

1) Remove cash stuck: the suggested amount to remove cannot be edited. Curser is there - but not working.

2) Tax bug: tax has gone from not working (being 0) to adding tax to all lines on an order. This is a major problem when our setting is "Tax is included in my prices". Example:

Shopify WEB: 
Product price 299 (including 25% tax) - works perfect all over - even on invoices.

Shopify POS
Above product added to order: 299 + Tax (25%) = 373.75

When "Tax is included in my prices" is activated then please make it work like WEB.

Thanks

/Kim
Morfars.dk

0 Likes
Andrew_Paliga
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
233 0 29

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the feedback.

1) Remove cash stuck: the suggested amount to remove cannot be edited. Curser is there - but not working.

We could not reproduce this issue, can you provide more details?

Tax bug: tax has gone from not working (being 0) to adding tax to all lines on an order. This is a major problem when our setting is "Tax is included in my prices".

We have confirmed this, it affects counties with taxes included in prices. We will be submitting an update to fix this shortly. The current workaround is to delete the tax from the cart manually. Sorry about this.

0 Likes
Kim_Eriksen1
Pathfinder
111 0 59

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Sounds great with the tax fix!

Today when we closed the register we count (ok) and then on the next screen there is a suggestion on the amount to remove. The suggested amount was "locked" - we could not change it. We tried to go back and forth and used keyboard etc. - it was stuck.

Dylan (mail support) wrote that he got it working, so we will give it another try tomorrow (our time).

/Kim

BTW, Feature suggestions: using a ipad bluetooth keyboard; clicking any button A-Z directly opens search (including the typed keystroke). 

0 Likes
jatin_singh
Tourist
12 0 3

latest release from today 1.06 has a bug which causes the app to crash. whenever I turn the screen on and go back to the POS a notification keeps popping up telling me the receipt printer is now connected. it pops up 3-4 times and sometimes it crashes and I have to reopen it.

0 Likes
Andrew_Paliga
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
233 0 29

Hi Jatin,

Thanks for the feedback. This looks to be an isolated issue but we'll get this fixed right away.

0 Likes
Andrew_Paliga
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
233 0 29

Jatin, let me know if this issue persists for you and I can send you an updated build.

0 Likes
jatin_singh
Tourist
12 0 3

Yes the notifications keep popping up. I tried restarting and lots of other things, and it keeps doing it.

thanks

0 Likes
Andrew_Paliga
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
233 0 29

Jatin can you please send us your log files?

You can do so by taping+holding the avatar in the right-hand corner and then press send feedback.

0 Likes
jatin_singh
Tourist
12 0 3

I sent the feed back. The bug is pretty annoying. Thanks for the help

0 Likes