Product search function in draft order

Zeth_Lundy
1 0 0

Hello - we have run into a problem recently where the product search function doesn't seem to work 100% of the time when creating a draft order to email to a customer. Often, products that exist and otherwise searchable in our POS system cannot be found using search when creating a draft order, and we have resorted to adding a "custom item" -- which is a temporary fix but doesn't help w/ inventory tracking etc.

This has been an issue for at least the last few weeks. Has anyone else run into this problem, and/or offer up any troubleshooting solutions? Thanks!

0 Likes
Justin_G_
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
100 0 7

Hey there Zeth!

Justin here from the Shopify Support Team! Thanks for reaching out to us today :)

So, we did have a minor outage affecting Draft Orders a day or two ago, but it has since been corrected and we have been receiving no other issues stating otherwise. Would you be able to reset your browser for me or try it in a different browser so we can diagnose the issue better.

If the problem still persists, please reachout to me here, or reachout to a Guru at our Support Team here: https://help.shopify.com/questions

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Regards, 

Justin | Shopify Guru

0 Likes