Report Showing Inventory on Hand for a Vendor, Regardless of Sales?

KobaltJ
Tourist
4 0 1

Settling in to using Shopify POS and I need a report (I assume it will come from Stocky) that shows me everything I have on hand from a vendor or supplier.

I need to see the QOH, so the product report won't work. And I need to see the inventory regardless of whether any sales have been made, so the variant report won't work either.

The vendor dashboard gives me all the information I need, but I can't download that as a CSV. And since I often have several hundred items from a vendor, printing the individual pages is not a great solution.

I'd be glad for any insights on how I can make this happen.

Replies 5 (5)

BetterReportsT
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi @KobaltJ,

Tiia here from Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports may be able to help.

Our built-in inventory report meets your current needs. It lists all current inventory quantities along with quantity sold (can be zero), total inventory value (quantity x price), and total inventory value cost-based (quantity x cost). 

In addition to the inventory report, you'll have access to 60+ built-in reports that cover many other common use cases for merchants.  And any of our reports can be scheduled to send to your email (as Excel, csv, or pdf) or Google Drive at set frequencies.

We are also happy to create custom reports to meet your specific business requirements.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial, and I'll be happy to create a custom report for you. 

What do you think? 

KobaltJ
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello Tiia,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've installed the app and am exploring the possibilities.

If there any way to filter the Inventory report by Supplier? Or to have it show SKU or Barcode?

Thanks.

BetterReportsT
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi @KobaltJ 

Tiia here, again 😃 Thank you for reaching out!

Absolutely! We have the built-in report "Inventory by vendor" that may fit your needs. However, if your suppliers are stored in a different field then we can create a custom report that would use this field as the filter.

Also, we can create custom reports for you that would show the inventory with the fields 'SKU' and 'Barcode'.

Feel free to reach out to me via email at hello@betterreports.com and I will be glad to set this up for you!

Anto_S
Shopify Partner
148 4 19
@KobaltJ  We can set you up with cost-effective reports to do this. Please email me at anto@opstack.co thanks Anto
Automating Commerce at Comstack.co
Email: anto@comstack.co

EllaBrown2021
Excursionist
92 0 9

Thanks for sharing.

banned