Retail barcode labels - correct label size not showing up as option

Highlighted
Excursionist
25 0 4

I have not received a solution with this via chat or email support after a week, so I am hoping someone in this community has successfully dealt with this problem. Trying to use Retail Barcode Labels app to print product labels using a new Dymo Label writer 450 (wired, not wireless). I get it connected to our HP laptop and label template created and all looks goode. I get so close to success but when I go to print, the 1" square Dymo label does not show up as an option in the dropdown list. I have the latest Dymo software installed. I need to use 1" square label 30332 and this is not listed an option to select. I was able to select this option when creating my label template but when it comes time to actually print labels it's not there. Can anyone help me with a workaround or solution? I'd like to avoid having to buy an entirely different sized label just to get things to print. thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I am having this issue as well. Did you find a solution?

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 0 4

Hi Sarah, I didn’t find an official solution but my workaround was to choose one of the labels in the dropdown list that was closest in size. For me that was the “Price Tag” label in the list, which was closest to 1” square. 

0 Likes