Shopify POS Full Refund

BrandonSPX
Shopify Partner
35 0 16

Can the refund screen be changed somehow to allow a full refund without having to manually go to each item and select the quantities? We can sometimes have 50 items on a single order and to refund all of that is really awkward and time consuming with a customer standing there. Perhaps a "Refund All" option at the very top, which will max out all of the line item quantities?

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1222 73 156

Hi there Brandon!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Thanks for taking the time to post here on our merchant forums and for outlining your query as clearly as you did.

I have checked in with the team responsible for our POS system who confirmed that it would not be possible to 'refund all' as you had hoped.

What I can do for you from here though is to file a feature request with our developer team to let them know that our merchants are looking for this so we can see about including it in a future build of the platform.

You can also reach out to us at any time using our support site, where we can also take and file feature requests for you for any functionality you'd like to see in Shopify.

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Joshua_Barraza
Shopify Partner
30 0 6

This would be a very useful feature. Really should've been built in to begin with. :( Shopify POS needs so much more love.

0 Likes