Shopify POS Hardware for sale

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I live in Memphis, TN and bought my Shopify POS hardware a few months back. I ended up closing my website store (which used Shopify) before I was able to use my hardware and therefore, I no longer need the system for my brick and mortar store. The hardware has been unwrapped and taken out of it's orginial packaging but has never been used! I have a card reader, cash drawer, receipt printer, barcode printer and barcode scanner. 

Please email me if you are interested!

Thanks,

Anna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Anna!

My name is Cecilia and I am helping my mother-in-law setup an online store to complement her physical store. We are now looking to buy all of the required hardware to transition from her current POS to Shopify's POS, and we are very interested in purchasing yours. Could you send me pictures of what you've bought, their model numbers and what you're asking for them? Please message me back if you can't see my email so I can send it to you (this is my first time posting on this forum, so I'm not sure what is and isn't visible).

Best,

Cecilia

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Cecilia, 

I would love to talk to you further via email. Send me your email address and we can go from there!

thanks,

anna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Great!

My email is ceciliajmoore@outlook.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Cecilia

0 Likes