Shopify POS for multiple sales reps on the road

vayya_Bracelets
4 0 0

Hello.

I would love to offer Shopify POS to all our sales reps so they can take orders on the road.

I have a jewelry business and my reps are independent sales people that sell my brand to final consumers. They carry some inventory but I would like then to be able to offer what is on the website also, using Shopify POS.

I'd like to have my reps armed with tablets with Shopify POS installed.

Is this possible? Will they share the entire client list? 

Regards

Fernando Lopez

0 Likes
Matt_A
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
162 0 8

Hello Fernando,

Matt here from the Guru Team! :)

That is an excellent question! :-) For sure you can allow your customers to make sales and process orders while on the road.  As seen [here](https://www.shopify.com/pos) whether you make a sale online, in person (POS), or on your phone, your inventory is automatically updated in real time.

At the same time, while they may not have all the inventory at hand, your sales reps can make the sale and then add a shipping address in the Shopify POS Cart if they are using an iPad by following these steps here and then ship the product(s) to your customers in the future.  If you are not offering free shipping (which you may, it is your call) you can also charge your customers for shipping at the time of sale as well within the POS app.  :-)

I hope that helps and you have an excellent day! :-)

Best,

Matt

0 Likes
vayya_Bracelets
4 0 0

Hi Matt.

Thank you for your response.

So from what I understood, I can have multiple Shopify POS, no limits, right ?

Is it just a matter to register each one to the address of the sales rep by using the 'Add Location' option under Point ofSale / Locations? 

Regards

F

0 Likes
Matt_A
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
162 0 8

That is correct and no problem about the response.  :-)

Best,

Matt

0 Likes