Shopify POS requests

RegisterOne
2 0 0

In Ontario, Canada, where Shopify is based I have a retail store and I'd like to use Shopify POS, but two things make me hesitant

1) There's no easy way to raise the price for a service "product". Example: I repair someone's gold ring. I want to select the product "Repair Ring" and enter a variable price because I can charge $50 to $500. Depnends on the work.

2) I'm surprised that there is no easy way to accept a Native Indian card. I have customers that are legally obliged to only pay the GST. I should have a way to swipe the PST part out of the tax through the POS.

I have been using another POS app now for 2 years while I wait for shopify to include these features. I will pay $250 to make these features available if thats what its going to take to get these features installed.

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1030 76 166

Hi,

Elle here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to detail the features you're looking for on our POS. 

We're always looking to improve our platform, so your feedback is very much appreciated. 

I will be passing this along to our developers for consideration! We announce all new features of our POS within the app listing page for iOS here and Android here so be sure to keep an eye out for updates. 

Thanks again for posting your feedback. Our aim is to help make selling in person as easy as possible for everyone. 

Happy selling!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes