Show "Compare At Price" on POS screen, POS receipt, and barcode labels.

Highlighted
Explorer
52 0 42

Show "Compare At Price" on POS screen, POS receipt, and barcode labels.

I use this to show MSRP.  I'm sure many others do too.  This info should be available on more than the product's web page.

5 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
50 0 7

Hello!

Matt from Shopify here, hope you're having a great week so far. Thanks for providing that feedback. :) I've submitted a feature request on your behalf to have this capability added in to the pos system. So if/when it is added, you'll be contacted directly! 

Cheers,

Matt Sharpe l Shopify Guru

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi!

Also want to second this request! Our store has both an in-store POS as well as an online store, with shared inventory. We update Sale prices online utilizing the "Compare at" price variant so that online shoppers know that the item they're buying is discounted. At the register, there is no way for our staff (or customers) to know that they've received any discount whatsoever. The only way our staff can check that the discount is correct is by logging in to the admin portion of the site and checking that particular product, which isn't really possible when trying to make a quick sale. 

More customization of receipts as well as the POS Cart Screen would be incredibly useful.

Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 4

Compare at price is still not available on Print receipt or bill,
How can we use Shopify POS when only discounted price is shown on bill and customer thinks it was the real price and there was no discount and he was mislead that he is getting x% of discount

4 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
52 0 42

Yes, I requested this almost 6 years ago!  One of the many reasons I don't use Shopify for POS.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 6

The Compare at price or MSRP  and Price  should have the option to print on the receipt in the settings of the POS. This is a standard feature with POS systems since the 70's 

Shopity does great with online, but many basic features like displaying both prices on printed tags, receipts Shopifty POS lacks.

Shopifys' model of having app's to make up where they lack is not a good model for mom and pop store owners. 

We do not have the time to search for apps to make Shopify POS work like a standard POS, very disappointed in the their POS. It has potential but is so far behind the norm of what is expected in a POS.  

0 Likes