Showing products sold over a period next to remaining stock

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm trying to generate a report, or some sort of way, to show the remaining stock levels of the items identified in my 'retail sales by product' report for a certain period. For example, I can get a report that shows the items I've sold for the last week. But I can't figure out a way to easily see the remaining stock levels for those items, so I can make decisions on whether it is time to order them or not.

Is this possibly with Shopify?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
144 13 33

Hello @sereed 

It looks like the "Average Inventory Sold Per Day" report displays the requested information...

Report.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@MelsMojoBob 

That is helpful, thank you! Though that report also seems to show anything I checked in/recieved as a -0, making it... not as helpful as it could be, as I have to scan past everything that was checked in. But still, better than nothing, thank you! Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 23.30.21.png

0 Likes
Excursionist
75 0 5

Hi @sereed,

I am John from Report Pundit, a reporting and analytics app.

With Report Pundit you can get a report on the current Inventory of the products that were sold.

There is a pre-created report called "Inventory on hand" this will show the inventory quantity on hand.

Find the screenshot for your reference.

Sample dataSample data
Few other pre-created Inventory Reports you can find in Report Pundit are:

• Inventory Sales Value Report
  • Inventory Cost Report
  • Out of Stock Product
  • Inventory level Indicator
  • Inventory by Location
  • Inventory by Product Type
  • Low Stock Product
Contact us over our live chat support or through email at support@reportpundit.Com for help in creating reports.

Thanks
John
Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes